Create a beautiful, 3D dimension to your home with Home Concepts Windows and Doors’ selection
of custom-made, energy-efficient bay and bow windows. These are not your ordinary windows! Bay and Bow windows expand your view, give the appearance of more space, and allow for increased infusion of light and warmth.
Bay Windows: Typically, a fixed window in the center, joined together with your choice of venting windows on both sides.
Bow Windows: Four or more windows – either fixed or venting – joined toget
her to form a graceful curve.
Bay and Bow Window Features
Home Concepts Windows and Doors’ entire selection of Bay and Bow windows combine state-of-the-art performance with the convenience of maintenance-free vinyl frames. Advanced engineering and high-quality materials make these windows incredibly durable, versatile, and easy to use. Additional features include:
- Vinyl framed and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout, so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Extruded vinyl frame and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- 1 ¼” furniture-grade veneer is standard in the construction of the head, seatboard, and jambs.
- 3” pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings and provides a more comfortable interior.
- Head and seatboard is available in oak or birch veneer finishes and are ready for painting or staining.
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or bowing and the need for external braces.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for selected components.
- Insulated glass unit features double-strength glass with optimal air space for improved year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Space System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.