Casement windows are hinged at the sides and swing outward for maximum ventilation. Ease of operation makes maintenance a breeze! They are a popular choice among today’s homeowners because they provide a clear view of the outdoors. If you are installing windows in a hard-to-reach area such as over a sink, countertop or appliance, a casement window with a hand crank provides the perfect solution.
Casement Window Features
Home Concepts Windows and Doors’ entire selection of casement windows combine state-of-the-art performance with the convenience of maintenance-free vinyl frames. Advanced engineering and high-quality materials make these windows incredibly durable, versatile, and easy to use. Additional features include:
- Vinyl frame and sashes that will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Constructed with premium raw materials.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Step-down frame with inner compression bulb seal provides a tight seal even during inclement weather conditions.
- Fully fusion-welded sash and mainframe add strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in durability.
- Insulated glass unit features double-strength glass with optimal air space that works to improve energy saving performance year-round.
- PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Beveled exterior sash design enhances installation aesthetics for every architectural style.
- Metal-reinforced operating and locking attachment provides strong, dependable hardware operation.
- Stainless steel hardware ensures years of trouble-free hinge operation.
- Heavy-duty operating hardware allows windows to be cleaned from inside your home while providing smooth, reliable operation – even on extra-large units.